Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: hello??? - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

hello???

#1 User is offline   velvetandlace Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

Just wondering if people still check in...it has been a long time since I have checked in here. And since my life is going to be a much slower pace I thought I would. My ten year relationship is probably at its end, it has been a long time since i have chatted and wondered who was around and chatting... If you are up for a chat let me know.

velvetandlace (the original one and only)

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

Hi vel. I check. Others do, on occasion. It's a "never know who will drop in" kind of thing. Look at yourself *lol*

The internet is a fast paced, been there--done that kind of place. And this old style forum has been superceded by blogs, which were superceded by social networking sites.... You get the picture. We have a vast collection of wisdom and shared explorations here on this Board and it still gets traffic.....mostly people reading, not posting. So, as long as it is serving some purpose to people, I will keep it only. It will never be the busy place it used to be. But it is a place where can people can leave a note, like you did, to reconnect to old friends who happen to wander back in here, too.

Hope all is well for you in your world.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   proud2deviate Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hi there!

I still check in occasionally, but I definitely read much more than I post. Not much going on with me that's relevant to the board, y'know? Still, I'd like to view this thread as an opportunity for the familiar faces (and new ones, too,) to swing by and say Hi. C'mon, guys; let us know we're not just screaming into the void, here. I'd love to hear from y'all again :)
The beatings will continue until morale improves. . .

-KMFDM, Free Your Hate

#4 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:24 AM

I usually check in on a fairly regular basis but have been away on "company" business for a couple of weeks. If there is a difficult question or a popular topic quite a few chime in so I am sure they are observing from a distance.

Bob
"Seek and ye shall find"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users