Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: A Cat and his box - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Cat and his box Haahaa...BDSM Kitty!!!

#1 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Natural domme who is looking to better understand the domme/sub dynamic. Not looking to find someone... just want to interact with those who understand me. I discuss my ideas with friends but since none of them are, on their own, fascinated its a little one sided.<br /><br />Other interests: painting, sculpting, acting, rock climbing, being exposed to all types of music, dancing, cooking, reading, meeting interesting people who challenge my points of view and much more...

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

Kitty likes confinement!

#2 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Natural domme who is looking to better understand the domme/sub dynamic. Not looking to find someone... just want to interact with those who understand me. I discuss my ideas with friends but since none of them are, on their own, fascinated its a little one sided.<br /><br />Other interests: painting, sculpting, acting, rock climbing, being exposed to all types of music, dancing, cooking, reading, meeting interesting people who challenge my points of view and much more...

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

Box Kitty strikes again...only cuter!

#3 User is offline   lil.red.ridinghood Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:In no particular order: <br />Swing Dance, Erotic Dance, Sensation Play, Theater, Environmental Education, Inquiry Method, Editing Video, Pets, Submission, Love, Passion, Community, Fraggle Rock, TwoBigMeanies, Bottoming Skills, Topping Skills, Stockings, Corsets, Costuming, Lighting Design, Crafting, Erotic Fiction, Socially and Environmentally Sustainable Choices, Sexual Freedom, Adult-community education,

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

I laughed so much, Russell had to come see what I was up to.

#4 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

I am sure we had a thread here about the following Youtube link...but its worth repeating. Here is a maso-kitty if there ever was one. An old friend of our's had a cat that was just like this. It would literally crowd his submissive out of the way for a turn at whatever paddle or flogger he was using on her. Go figure *lol*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1SF7G9UjVi0

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#5 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:17 PM

Haahaaahaaa! M. Dale, that was hilarious. Heehee, in kitty words. Purrr...haahaa

Red, heehee. Darn I wish I could had heard your ruckus. Maybe I should just ask Russell how noisy you got.

Hugs both of you!!

#6 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

Haahaahaaa....here's a funny kitty with a fancy collar

http://www.youtube.c...tbPiXbqm98&NR=1

#7 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:43 AM

lol.....I love kitties!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic