Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Shaved? Waxed? Trimmed? Natural? - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shaved? Waxed? Trimmed? Natural? What do Y/you do and why?

#1 User is offline   honeypenny Icon

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Is still discovering them...*winks*

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:58 PM

Okay, has read almost the entire board but hasn't seen this subject brought up...so, out of curiousity...

Blushes a bit as i start out this post but....As far as the pubic region goes...do Y/you...Shave? Wax? Trim? or are Y/you Natural? and why? What do Men/Women prefer? Tips for shaving the pubic area....if A/anyone is so inclined to share.

i'm shaved. i've been shaving for quite awhile. i started doing it years ago...not sure why, but now, i just love the feel of it being clean. :lol: i use a feminine shaving gel it cuts down on the bumps, especially if you are using a fresh razor. Always easiest to do it, standing in the shower.

Okay, i started this....hope the only reason N/noone started this is simply because they didn't think of it...and not because it's just much too personal!! :blink:

penny
If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. ~~~Maya Angelou~~~

#2 User is offline   SubtleDom Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member
  • Interests:Outdoors,Hockey,people,active sports,outdoors,<br>discussions,geography/history,and anything to do with the Outdoors and you.

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:05 AM

Drools :P

and waits for a bit before posting
I have a thousand thoughts on this subject
I need to group them together

CONFIDENCE is like a river..It doesn't have any doubt - it is sure to get where it is going, and it doesn't want to go anywhere else

#3 User is offline   tina1981 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2004 - 01:19 AM

*giggles, blushes, and looks at penny* well, since you brought it up...at the current moment i am shave except for a little puff at the top above the lips...i have been known to shave it all though, guess just when the mood strikes...i do it because ti makes me feel cleaner and i loooove the sensations...just something as simple as panties rubbing against it can be a turn on, not to mention other things...and actually i just started using theese wax strips you can buy at the drug store...no heat required just press the babies on and yank...it is so much smoother and i don't have to shave anywhere near as often (i am too shy to go have it done, and this is much cheaper)...before i started using these strips though i did use a feminine shave gel made especially for the bikini zone, which did work much better than just the regular shave gel i use on my legs!

As to what i prefer...well, i have been with two women...one was shaved bare, the other had a little at the top...both wyas were fine with me as the top was no my main concern :P ...and i have also been with men who were natural and shaved...well, i have to say i prefer shaving the balls at least; because i do tend to like using my mouth there...and it is much easier when i dont have hair to contend with...but ya can work around it! ;)
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep, loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. "
- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

#4 User is offline   tamron Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2004 - 01:54 AM

I left only to come back and post this reply. How many of you have seen that Cruella looking chick with the pink dog who talks to other celebs about their pets? well anyways, i've been thinking i'm gonna bleach and dye my "nether region" bright freaking hot pink. What do you think?
~~the artist formerly known as LGs_tamron~~

#5 User is offline   masterparadox Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2004 - 06:18 AM

My prefernce is for a well groomed pubic area.
I am not young enough to know everything O.W.

#6 User is offline   Ginger Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2004 - 08:09 AM

I shave part and trim the other part. I agree it's a cleaner feeling, I just don't have the nerve to put a razor in that area. I bought the wax strips that Tina mentions, but administering pain.... well that's someone else's job in my book, and I just can't do it to myself.

I know of two couples who have put it into their play. The male top (waxes in one case and shaves in the other) as part of their foreplay.

I have noticed that in the NY public scene all the women I've seen play are clean shaven, although while I was in a club in California a year or so ago, the exact opposite seemed to be the case. Go figure

Ginger

"At times it is strangely seductive to know the extent of your own powerlessness." Erica Jong

#7 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:19 PM

Hmmmmm....at the moment I'm like tina, shaved completely except for a little bit on top which I trim. I tried wax and no thank you, have to agree with Ginger there....it's someone else's job to inflict that kind of pain on me. In the past I have been totally natural and completely shaven. The natural look didn't do anything for me as far as arousing me at any time. I actually found it difficult to get excited. When I totally shaven I seem to be in a constant state of arousal (lol......wondering if this was what you were looking for penny). Sorry about the TMI!
I use hair conditioner on my skin before I shave it, let it sit for a minute or two. Mustang suggested that to me for the bumps (irritation from the razor) that I would get sometimes and it worked. I also use a shaving gel.

~chey~

#8 User is offline   tiamet Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2004 - 05:32 PM

I shave completely...I love the bald look

I have tried several times to wax myself, and it was NOT good....

Found a place that does the Brazillian waxes, but they're really expensive

Tried laser hair removal....saw a difference for about six months, but it eventually returned to its normal state once I discontinued the treatments...wanna talk about PAIN, omg

One of these days I might result to electrolysis...again...expense and pain.

Thanks for the tip on bikini zone shaving gel, I'll have to pick some up.

As for male subs...they can't have a lick of hair...you wanna talk about a scene being ruined, try having pubic hair yanked out from the root by a piece of CBT equipment...I like the way they look when they're bare, too:-)

#9 User is offline   masterofthedoll Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:58 PM

I remember a while ago dolly and I talking about shaving her, and then one return home from offshore she surprised me by being freshly shaved, which I was fortunate enough to discover with my fingers,
mmmmmmmmmm, happy thoughts,
Since then she has maintained her clean shaven state and I love it, not that I had any problems with the natural look,
Have also been known to do the shaving of dolly myself which is another thrill,

HW
We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and
all are different colors but they all
have to

learn to live in the same box.

#10 User is offline   tina1981 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2004 - 06:45 PM

guess it's just me that doesn't find the wax strips painful! lol
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep, loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. "
- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

#11 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:49 PM

BTW tam.....i think you should go for it, the bright freaking hot pink! But then i think we should get to see pictures? *smiles evily*

#12 User is offline   Anima Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:16 AM

I second the bright hot pink!!! But there are so many nice colors, lol I'd also be way turned on by a deep vibrant blue, a hot punk green... set it up so you bleach and use a less than permanent dye for color variation, what fun!

Yes, pix!! woot!

#13 User is offline   Anima Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:02 PM

OK thanks a lot, now I have that song in my head, you know the one, it goes "I'm shaving off my muff for youuuuuuu!"

#14 User is offline   slave_on_her_knees Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:my kids, my Master, reading, history, learning, computing... wicca... you name it really lol

Posted 22 December 2004 - 07:30 PM

I'm shaved completley, and have been for a while. I told Sir at one point i wasn't goint to shave no more.....He ordered me to lol. I prefer being clean shaven, it feels cleaner, and more sensual. Sir loves it to. I also love it when He shaves me....mmmmmmmmmm yumm lol.
i did try the wax strips... ouchie!
I also had electrolysis.... it's a long process and on going, and yes expensive. Had to stop though as I moved to England to be with Him and haven't found anywhere close to get it done. As for pain...I didn't find electrolysis painful at all, a little stingy, and sometimes hot ( the needle goes right into the hair root and burns it to kill the root), but thats all, nothing major. You just need to get over the initial embarrwasment of a stranger doing that to you down there, after that your all set. will say use lots of moisturizer, it helps with the heat.

kaz

:spanking:

#15 User is offline   SubtleDom Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member
  • Interests:Outdoors,Hockey,people,active sports,outdoors,<br>discussions,geography/history,and anything to do with the Outdoors and you.

Posted 22 December 2004 - 10:04 PM

Toes scrunched up tight at the very thought???

A needle in every hair root.OMG :twitch:

CONFIDENCE is like a river..It doesn't have any doubt - it is sure to get where it is going, and it doesn't want to go anywhere else

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users