Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: been a while - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

been a while MOD world Tour

#1 User is offline   masterofthedoll Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

Hi folks,
just popped in to say hi, I know neither myself or dolly have posted for a while but I do look in from time to time to read,
so just to let you know we are all doing well this side of the pond.
Dolly is now working as a LSA (learning support assistant) at the local primary school as well as studying for a qualification in child development and support, she is finding it very satisfying and enjoying working with kids,wishes she had done it years ago.
Me, I'm still working offshore, have changed rigs but still with the same company, now in a duel role both operations and maintenance which I am enjoying greatly.
Kids and dogs doing fine,

I do have one bit of news, I am heading state side for a course, march 17th - 23rd I will be in Tusal Oklahoma so if anyone stays in that vicinity and fancies meeting up for a beer/coffee/isotonic vitamin drink, let me know and we can sort something out,

Be Safe,
Ozz

P.S. Dale I will write soon, X
We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and
all are different colors but they all
have to

learn to live in the same box.

#2 User is offline   sscsub Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Been thinking of a few of you on this board lately, and finally had a minute to stop in! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users