Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Hotmail not delivering - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hotmail not delivering

#1 User is offline   leilou Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:30 PM

Some of us have our hotmail boxes set up that no email can enter into our Inbox, unless the email address is already in our address book. I use that option.

However, there some emails I receive where I belong in the mailing list. Initially, that email would be delivered into my Junk folder and sit there unless I read it or it got purged. So, how do we fix it so that certain emails, mailing lists we belong to, deliver to our inbox? Easy.

If you have recently signed up for a forum, like ours, or an emailing service, check your Junk mail folder periodically. When you see the one you want, expected, there is an option on the top bar "Unblock". Hit that and you will be presented with two options, self-explanatory. Select one of them and then OK...Viola! All the emails from that person/service will begin to arrive in your inbox.
"People say they love truth, but in reality they want to believe that which they love is true."
- Robert J. Ringer.

"We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us"
- Virginia Satir

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users