Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Male Submissives - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Male Submissives

#1 User is offline   Daris_comett Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:32 AM

Are there other male subs here? Not that it matters, I am just curious if I am alone here. :D

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 04 January 2004 - 07:47 PM

Hi comett, and welcome to the Board!

I think we have one switch male here, but you are definitely not alone in this community of friends. I know more male subs will be joining us this month, too.

M Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   CatTailor Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:57 PM

Gee, let's hope more appeared, if there were only one and a half verified male sub sightings.

<grrrrrowl>

Is this it for Femdoms, then? Not a lot happening in this area. Shall we have a show of hands? <waving>

Cat

#4 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

Getting the FemDom segments off the ground has definitely been a challenge, Cat. I know we have members here that are both FemDoms and male subs (or at least switches). The Doms seem to be just lurking in the shadows. The male subs are just.....well....skittish.

But you never know. Having the right person step up to the plate and say the right things might just get it all going. I hope so, anyway.

And if you feel another "cat"egory should be created that is more fitting towards a particular topic, please feel free to suggest it. I am always open to new ideas and improving the place.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#5 User is offline   serenity Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:43 AM

I have to say I have been slacking in the posting department as of late. I will not make excuses or go into details, but I am here now. I suppose here is as good of a place to tell Y/you about me as any so here goes.

My name is Serenity. I have been a female submissive and enjoyed it for many years learning new things, bypassing set goals for myself and testing limits. For well over a year now I have tested the Domme waters, and I find the water perfect. I have broadened my view on so many levels it would take weeks to list them all. To be able to see things from a Domme stand point having the experience first as a sub has been a very good thing, I find that I have a place in Domination. Although I am still a submissive to One (He's my heart and I'll serve Him until my last breath) To all others in most settings other than the times I share with Him I am a Domme.

To all of the male submissives and slaves out there, reading and not posting, I want to welcome you to this forum. It's a learning and caring place, a place to ask questions and start discussions. I look forward to reading your posts and learning from you. As a submissive you are the ones who hold the key to Dom/mes becomming Masters of this lifestyle craft without your input we can not possibly do what we do. We learn from you as much if not more so than you do from Us. Power exchange, for learning exchange if you will. The day W/we all stop learning and growing is the day W/we all need to hang up our floggers and nipple clamps *chuckles*

Again hello and welcome

Serenity
I generally avoid temptation, unless I can't resist it.

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~Allophones Karr

#6 User is offline   amethyst Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member
  • Interests:sex and violence...

Posted 18 May 2004 - 07:41 AM

*holds her hand up* Yep, yep, I'm here. And a pleasure to meet you Cat. I have been anxiously waiting for other woman to join this thread and I am glad to see some of us are here. *winks at reny*

I am hopeful that we can create a fantastic resource here for Domme's. I see there are some other posts, and am going to take some time later to toss out my two cents. That would be after I get some clothes on and a full cup of coffee. I don't trust myself with much until then. *grins*

ame :horndog:
A good kiss can scramble anyone's brains

#7 User is offline   CatTailor Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:50 AM

Hello ladies! Nice to see you.

Serenity, I love the comments about coming to Dommeliness after time in Submission. I logged many years bowing to the will of others, in a variety of ways (some more fun than others), and am very glad to have had the experience. I can't imagine how people who have never submitted can dominate others. I know they're out there, and they seem fine with it. But for me, it's essential that I know how submission can be offered freely, lovingly, from a full heart and a strong character. If I didn't know how that part of it felt, how good it can be, I can't imagine accepting service from anyone.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for that comment. Sometimes it seems that "working your way up" has fallen out of favor in the BDSM community. Although like Chris Parker, I probably did things out of order and slightly out of school <g>.

<waving> Hi Ame! Had your coffee yet?

Hugs!

Cat

#8 User is offline   Tia's_tat2dfreeq Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 03 July 2004 - 03:03 PM

Hey Daris...don't feel alone..i'm a male sub and proud of it...although i'm new here ,i'd like to say hello again to everyone and hopefully i could get some advice occasionally from a more experienced male sub!

#9 Guest_Dennis_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

I'm a male sub also. Some may say I'm not a sub but a bottom. I'm not shy about being submisisve here, but it's not something I advertise in the vanilla public.

:moon:

#10 User is offline   Taurus427 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

Dennis and a nice little bottom that is. Welcom

Another Femdom raising her hand and saying hello to you all. :wave:

Rosa

#11 Guest_Dennis_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:23 AM

Thanks Rosa: :good:

Are you the Rosa I met at Party Sensational?

#12 User is offline   Taurus427 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:16 AM

Your welcome Dennis. And yes it I am that Rosa you met and received a spanking from at the Sensational party.

Rosa :spanking:

#13 Guest_Dennis_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:35 AM

Rosa:

It's good to hear from you. I was really looking foward to the party this weekend, but now it's cancelled :(

Saturday I will be going to the CT Munch in Orange, CT, 5 minutes from where I live.

I'll be at the Westchester Munch again on Thursday. I hope to see you there.

-Dennis ;)

#14 User is offline   bootman2004 Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:58 AM

Just a quick hello Daris & to confirm what others have said before,that you are not alone.
I too am a male sub or bottom,which ever title you prefer.
Although relatively new,i'am eager to serve my own Mistress & i'am currently seeking a 24/7 Mistress or Top.
Would love to hear of any experiences that you have had as a male sub.

#15 User is offline   nithran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 November 2004 - 12:30 AM

i'm new here and i've recently come to the conclusion that i am as well.. so you're not alone

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users