Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Greetings and Salutations! - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Greetings and Salutations! A hello from Gideon.

#1 User is offline   Gideon Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

Hello one and all!

Yes it has been awhile since I last lurked here :P . Life offline has held some interesting challenges for me over the last few months. :) What is that old saying, "what doesn't Kill you only make you stronger" So I suppose I am stronger now :lol:

One thing that has not changed is my penchent for this thing we call BDSM and for the connections one can make with in it. This board has always been a great place to communicate with old friends and make new ones.

So here I am again saying hello. It is my heartfelt intention to reconnect with old acquaintances and make some new ones as well.

Please feel free to drop me a PM or shoot me a msg on yahoo or MSN. (i'm also at FetLife)

So untile we meet again, Be Safe, Be Sane, Be Consentual!

Gid

As a Man Thinks , so is he!

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hi Gid. Nice to see you. I hope the challenges that made you stronger are all behind you now....and you are very very strong *lol*

You will find this place has been pretty quiet. But old members do peek in, just like you have now. I hope they do and fill us in on the exciting things that have been happening for them.

Be well

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users