Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: The Rochester Erotic Art Show - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Rochester Erotic Art Show REAF.... Some ShySights are being Shown

#1 User is offline   HisShy Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

The Rochester Erotic Arts Festival is being held at The Radision Riverside Hotel this coming weekend. For those of you who may live near by or not so far away... I am thinking
It would make for a interesting Saturday or Sunday day trip or heck get a room stay the night LOL

To all erotic art lovers out there straight laced or with a fetish flare This art show tempts them all

This show Theme is "Celebrating the joy of human sensuality/ sexuality in all its artistic expressions..."

The festival has selected artist from the Greater Rochester area as well as all parts of the USA, Great Britain, Canada and India. Paintings, sculptures, wood carvings, pencil drawings, photographs, life casts, each an expression of an artist's view of erotica.

Being selected to show ones work in this festival to me is a honor alone. It is a juried show with Prizes for 1st 2cd & 3rd out of the 100 pieces shown and a viewer's choice as well voted on by those who attend the weekend show and festivities.

The Juried Art Show is open Saturday and Sunday from 12 - 6 pm, and also during the Artist Reception at 7 - 7:45 pm. Day passes can be purchased at the door.

There are additional exhibits such as Living Statues Body Painting, including an exhibit from NYC Museum of Sex and from the House Of Gord. There are workshops as well, The list is diverse indeed offering differant things of each day

From Cardio Strip Dance, Introduction to Tantra, Art of Exotic Dancing for Fun & Fitness, Erotic Photography for Beginners, Pleasure as Spiritual Practice Principles of Sex Magic, Zentangles Erotic Chair or Lap Dancing Erotic Anime Sensual Contact with Serpents Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School & Tantric Erogenous Zones, Rope Bondage Rope fashion and suspinsion and Self Bondage 101

There also various shows Dragon Ritual Drummers Belly Dancing and Sideshow (Pyromorph) White Elephant Burlesque Aloft Aerial Show
Erotic Readings by Lilith Lore & Serpentessa

Soooooooooooooo anywayssssss
Thinking thinking thinking.
a 4 hour trip for me ...
Yet

I'm was selected to be in this Art Show...
Thinking thinking
The ShyArtist...
Has to go.

If you decide to attend too
look for me ... ShySmiles Ill be the one Blushing and beaming

http://www.rochester...rt_schedule.htm

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:04 PM

Thanks for sharing this , Shy
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   HisShy Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

If you are not going to the Capital Ball or otherwise engaged in plans ....
Call me ! and we can make sure we run into each other at the festival
wavesssssssssssss

Smiles
dare I say ....
A ShyArtist

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users