Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Male sub needing advice - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Male sub needing advice

#16 User is offline   SMF Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:54 AM

Sounds and plugs are a unique experience. My own experience with them on the receiving end has been very good. I would strongly advise that you start small and work your way up from there - what will be physically large for your body is unique to your anatomy. Beyond that, if the Top inserting it is unfamiliar in their use a narrower one is easier to start with. Its fairly easy to work your way up too much larger ones, just take time and care and listen to your body - it will tell you when its at the largest size it can accommodate. I'll second M. Dale's statement about sterility - sounds and plugs should be sterilized before each use, even if your the only one using them. The right lube is critical as those tissues are delicate and injury to them is intensely painful.

Beyond this, there are all kinds of plugs and devices - the sensation as they go in is intense and hard to describe. Some are more oriented towards the top's control of you, plugs and plug/cap combinations, others are more for intense deep sensations (sounds).

Try out various things and go with what works for you.

#17 User is offline   Tomasbonds Icon

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

Wraith,

You've gotten some very good advise here from some very knowledgible people. I'll try to avoid repeating what has already been said, but want to stress the importance of communication. A D/s relationship is much more than just physical play, and it is important that both the needs of your mistress, as well as your needs are met.

I have had very little experience with sounds, but have enjoyed those few times. I would want to be sure that the equipment is sterile, and that the person doing this to me has had some form of training in inserting this type of device into such a delicate area.

I have not yet tried a penis plug, but am very interested in your take on them. Please come back and post your feelings about it.

Oh, in addition to "is that the best you got?" you may also want to stay away from the phrase "you hit like a girl". I've found that doesn't go over too well either <lol>

Tom

#18 User is offline   Wraith Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, relaxing with My wonderful Mistress or course. Building things for My Mistress' use (always fun)

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

Thank you all for your great advice. I invested in a high quality penis plug, small, but I do enjoy the feel. It does take some practice to get in, along with trying to relax at the same time, but well worth it. I have found great comfort with M dales board and I truely enjoy all the great topics on here. Being new was very scarey to me, but everyone have made me feel very welcome here. I thank you all again.

#19 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:04 PM

Thank you for the kind words, Wraith.

Sounds like you are doing really well there. I agree with you about quality, too. I usually save up and get something of quality rather than buy junk.

I do hope you continue to come, read, and share with us. The next new male submissive that comes and posts may need the very advice you can give. That is what has made this place what it is about. There is no need to try and pay back the help you got here. Rather, pay it forward to that next person with questions.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#20 User is offline   Wraith Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, relaxing with My wonderful Mistress or course. Building things for My Mistress' use (always fun)

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

I agree with you M Dale. I would love to see more male subs become involved. Sometimes I feel like a penguin in a desert being a male sub. This board has become a nice safe haven for me, I know there are more then a hand for of male subs on this board and wish they would chime in. Thanks again.

#21 User is offline   Tomasbonds Icon

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

View PostWraith, on Dec 14 2008, 04:47 PM, said:

I agree with you M Dale. I would love to see more male subs become involved. Sometimes I feel like a penguin in a desert being a male sub. This board has become a nice safe haven for me, I know there are more then a hand for of male subs on this board and wish they would chime in. Thanks again.

I can relate to feeling like that penguin at times as well. Although I have been around for a number of years, it sometimes feels like the majority of male friends that I have made are dominant. This tends to bring an uneasy feeling discussing some of the emotional feeling tied to D/s. You are not feeling what many of us have already felt, or may still be feeling. Maybe it will just take someone like yourself to convince a few of us to become more active in the discussions on this site. Thanks. Tom

#22 User is offline   MsTweet Icon

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

I was just browsing and wanted to tell you about a little kit we got. It's for beginning anal play and has a very slender vibe that also comes with 2 coverings that change the feel of things,but they are very slender as well. The kit also came with some smallish anal beads. I've done anal for quite some time, but DH is new to it so this was perfect for him. Now, this particular set was an irredescent pink. I like it for the feminization for DH (and myself!!) but there are other colors and brands out there.

Don't have any advice on the sounds, but if you explore, I look forward to hearing all about it!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users