Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Male Submissives - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Male Submissives

#31 User is offline   shadowwolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:58 PM

"simple woman wants to hurt sexy man" ..welll now you've done it they will be banging down your door....lol

I would not worry about the acronyms or formalities within the lifestyle. Nor would I concern myself with the capitals and/or spelling rules. As MasterDale said we are a " newbie " friendly group and understand that there are more important things that confront the new individual than if they addressed me correctly. My standard is one of respect. All conversations that arrive and leave under that umbrella are great.
So take your time and enjot the doors opening in front of you and feel free to ask any questiions that come to mind .....There are no irrelevant questions . The most important thing is doing it safe thats all

and I also so love the dancing bannana.... :banana: and this one too..... :noway:

#32 User is offline   calculated Icon

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:38 AM

Thanks M. Dale! And shadowwolf!

I feel a lot better about this. It's a relief to know poor grammar won't get me blacklisted or anything. And man, I am such a newbie it hurts (..him! ha ha!).

I feel strangely excited actually.

About the uniqueness of the board: really? The format on here is really striking to this other board (which deals with a different subject matter). In fact it was this similarity that compelled me to join, because the other one is so good. Hm.

This face is also hilarious: :knife:

Okay! Off to start a new thread! Horrah!

#33 User is offline   Tomasbonds Icon

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

FIrst I have to apologize to Dale for not being more active on this site. I do check in periodically but haven't posted much yet.

Raising my hand as another sub male in this group, although those close to me probably think of me more as a switch

View PostMasterDale, on Nov 14 2004, 06:49 PM, said:

Thanks so much, James. From what I have been hearing, I inspired a lot of evil play *lol* But that's a good thing :wigglebrow:

Please be patient. Not all of our members come in every day. It might take a little time for people who will want to answer your post to see it. But I think you will get some good feedback.

M. Dale

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users