Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: So I got my nipples pierced today. . . - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So I got my nipples pierced today. . . And I just had to tell somebody.

#1 User is offline   proud2deviate Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

Hello, everyone!

First off, let me apologize for my prolonged absence here. I haven't had a great deal of time to think about anything "lifestyle" for a while now, so that side of me got put on hold for a bit. Also, not being in any sort of a relationship, vanilla or otherwise, doesn't make for much posting material.

So, today I did something just for me, and got my nipples pierced. Yay! I'd been contemplating it forever, and desire just so happened to coincide with disposable income, in this case. I did my homework, and sniffed out a parlor in the area that got good reviews. I went in and inquired as to whether they had anyone experienced in piercing inverted nipples. The lady at the counter told me that the owner of the establishment would be able to take care of me, if I was willing to wait. I was. She came in from lunch about ten minutes later, and after taking care of the three piercings that had come in ahead of me, I got my chance. I followed her back, and we made the usual small talk. Off came the shirt, and she examined my nipples. She advised me that she might have to work them over a bit to get them to come out, but by the time she had uncapped her marker, cold air and excitement had taken care of that. She had me stand on a stool, placing my chest at eye level to her. She marked me, and had me have a seat in the chair. She decided to start with the right one. "Some people say the clamp is the worst part," she warned me. More like the best part! Honey, if you only knew the clamps and clothespins these nips have seen! She got me positioned in the clamp, said, "Take a deep breath. . .Now blow." and the needle was through. She asked if I was all right. Honestly, never better. The left was next, and she advised me that this one would be worse, since my adrenaline was leaving. Honestly, it was, and my leg jerked a little. Then it was done.

We discussed aftercare, and she advised me that in an hour or so, it was going to feel like someone was holding a blowtorch on my nipples. Sadly, I never developed that sensation. I suppose years of abuse have lent a high pain threshold in the nipple area. Six hours later, these feel fucking AWESOME. I wish I'd done this years ago. I can't wait to heal up so I can play around with these.

For those that might be interested, here's a pic. This is after a shower, so no blood for now. Actually, I'm surprised at how little bleeding occurred.

Posted Image
The beatings will continue until morale improves. . .

-KMFDM, Free Your Hate

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

Wow,,,they look great on you. Congrats. Hope you heal up quickly and enjoy your new piercings!

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   proud2deviate Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

Update. . .

I'm healing really well. Bleeding stopped after the fourth day, and I haven't experienced any of the oozing, crusting, etc. I was warned about. I never really had any pain. I suppose my threshold is high enough at this point that what most people might have experienced as soreness just came through as increased sensitivity for me. These really are great; I find myself rolling my shoulders at odd moments to move my shirt around. Big fun.

I was so happy with the new nips that I decided I wanted a better chest to display them on. I've been banging out push ups like mad, and I'm already starting to see improvements. I'm slimmer, but heavier, which I'll take as a good sign. I hit the tanning salon a couple of times to get rid of the fish belly look. Pale is probably healthier, but not so much attractive. I tan really well, but when you spend most of your time in black shirts, not much sun gets through. I'm bringing the rest of me up to speed with my face and hands.

I bought new boots, and a used car. Got laid off, but word round the campfire is they're thinking about making me a courier, which will mean big mileage pay. I can hope. . . I'm feeling really good about life in general. If you'll indulge me in a moment of self-satisfaction, I'd just like to say, Fuck's sake, it is good to be ME!

Talk to y'all later.

-KMFDM, Free Your Hate

#4 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

Life is so funny. Sometimes upsetting the apple cart is really a good thing. I hope the changes and good stuff keep coming your way.

M. Dale

#5 User is offline   proud2deviate Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Addendum,

Wretched pic updated to one where I don't look like a twelve-year-old corpse. I gauged out and went to rings. They're so much more. . . dynamic, I suppose. Every little bump and jiggle; yummy. I got called back to work for a week or two, but they apparently don't need me today. Need to job hunt; I'm tired of be a passionless minimum-wage government stooge. Let's see, I quit smoking and fell piss-stupid in love with a beautiful young woman. She's complicated, though, so I'm going to try to simplify her a bit if she'll let me. I wanna give her knives and do her dishes :wub:

-KMFDM, Free Your Hate

#6 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Knives can be a lot fun *eg*

Sounds like you are really on roll....go get 'em. And good luck with the new lady.

MD

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users