Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Submissives Journey weekend - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Submissives Journey weekend A new event by slave ziggy and girl kendell

#1 User is offline   slave ziggy Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Currently the producer of ABR EVENTS at www.ABREVENTS.org. My owner and i are still offering classes. for more information please feel free to visit our site at www.ladyandfalcon.com

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:56 PM

Slave ziggy
Co Producer and lead instructor Submissive Journey Weekend
Email: Savageboi_z@yahoo.com

December 6, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Submissive Journey Weekend 1
“Each One Teach One”

The Submissive Journey Weekend team is proud to announce the opening of a new event. We cordially invite those who identify as submissive, slave, girl, boi /boy, bottom, pup, etc. to a weekend of learning, growth and support. All genders, sexual orientations, relationship status and experience levels, are welcome.

Below we have offered some information about us, and the event.

~ What is SJW? Submissive Journey Weekend
The Submissives Journey Weekend is a weekend dedicated to the education and support of those who identify as submissive, slave, girl, boi /boy, bottom, pup, etc. It is a weekend founded on the idea of “each one teach one”.

This weekend will be produced and facilitated by a group of hand picked submissives and slaves from around the country who are active and committed to educating others with in our community.

~ Where is it going to be held?
SJW1 will be held in a luxurious cabin nestled in the beautiful mountains of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

~ What is included in the package?
· Your attendance into the Submissive Journey Weekend for Friday, May 2nd – 4th.
· A fabulous selection of hands-on workshops, over 15 to select from.
· Lodging for Friday and Saturday Nights.
· All Meals.
· Evening Festivities.
· A weekend get away at a luxurious cabin in the mountains of Tennessee.
· Submissive Journey Weekend T-Shirt
· A resource book full of handouts for you to take with you on your journey.
· Gift Bag
· A chance to grow and fellowship with submissives!
· And Much Much More!

~ How much does the package cost?
The cost of the package is 150.00

~ What will the weekend be offering?
We will be offering approximately 15 classes and 4 large group disccussions

Classes include a variety of skills training and submissive growth classes, ranging from formal service, dinner planning, tea service, leather care, communication techniques, self-actualization and much more.

This weekend will also offer you the opportunity to share your experiences and skills with others, supporting the idea of each one teach one. All we ask is that those who attend come ready to learn and support others during the learning process.

~ What makes this weekend so different?
What makes SJW so different is that the weekend is developed to support the idea that there is a wealth of knowledge to be shared by those who are on a similar path in life. We are offering an intensive residential program where submissives are encourage to work as a team to make the weekend a success. We offer support in the learning process by pairing each attendee with an appropriate staff member. We also offer after event follow up and encourage each attendee to continue to learn and grow long after the weenend ends.

~ How big is this event?
This event has limited space based on the venue and our desire for individual attention to each of our attendees.

~ Where do I sign up?
When you get a chance please visit our website and read the entire site carefully. The registration can be found on our website. Complete the application form and return it to us along with your registration fee.

For more detailed information please feel free to visit our website at http://www.submissiv...rneyweekend.com

~ A Thank you to our Sponsors
This would not be possible without the support and kindness of our sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring the Submissive Journey Weekend please check out our sponsor information page on our website http://submissivejou...ponsorship_info

CAPEX, Hickory Playground, K.E.Y, Fantasies in Leather, Pepper, House of Talonstar, and Sir Kris

Please feel free to cross post this announcement or share it with others who might be interested in this event

Thank you,
Slave ziggy and Girl kendell
Honor, respect, integrity, loyalty and duty

WWW.talonstar.net
www.savage-art-by-z.com
www.submissivejourneyweekend.com

#2 User is offline   tiamet Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:33 AM

Just adding a plug for this event. I know the producers and the presenters, and I can guarantee it will be a wonderful event. I'll be sending my boy if our finances hold out.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users