Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Sad News - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sad News Passing of a friend

#1 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

A good friend to me and to many in the kink world passed last week. Bert Dreammaker died suddenly. His partner, Sensual Lady, and I spoke today.

Bert was kind and generous....and always interested in helping new people find their path in kink. He steered many to me and this Board for some help with their first steps. He advised anyone who asked. He was a good friend to many. He asked for little more than respect for his generosity.

I am happy I knew the man. He passed much too young. My heart goes out to Sensual Lady and to all of those who knew and loved the man.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#2 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

Sad news, our hearts and prayers go out to Sensual Lady. He will be missed.

Bob (and Mazie)
"Seek and ye shall find"

#3 User is offline   fire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

Thoughts and prayers definitely going out to all who are grieving for Bert. He will be missed.

~~~Fiyah
May you always have what you need even if it isn't what you want!

#4 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

View PostMasterDale, on 23 February 2010 - 11:12 PM, said:

A good friend to me and to many in the kink world passed last week. Bert Dreammaker died suddenly. His partner, Sensual Lady, and I spoke today.

Bert was kind and generous....and always interested in helping new people find their path in kink. He steered many to me and this Board for some help with their first steps. He advised anyone who asked. He was a good friend to many. He asked for little more than respect for his generosity.

I am happy I knew the man. He passed much too young. My heart goes out to Sensual Lady and to all of those who knew and loved the man.

M. Dale

MasterDale that is so sad! I met them that time I came out to the FF. It was a brief meeting and I knew more about him through his time here when I was more active. I'm so sorry and my thoughts are with his beautiful Sensual Lady.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users