Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: CRY, DAMN YOU! - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CRY, DAMN YOU!

#1 User is offline   calculated Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:04 AM

Why does it seem that all my vanilla friends have the "misfortune" to end up in bed with a dude who sporadically bursts into tears and I don't? It has been and forever will be my dream to nail a wailing studmuffin. A dream that will go unrealized as I jealousy listen to my friends recount their horrible experiences with their secretly submissive boyfriends.

I tried to get my ex to cry for me but he said he "didn't feel like crying." "If you love me then you should feel like crying!" I screamed back, or something to that affect. And then he laughed. Fucker.

So then we brainstormed how we could get him to cry. I could think of a few ways, but he didn't want to include destruction of property in a scene. He also has a high pain tolerance (as in he played with a broken bone he had for a few days before being forced into a hospital), which meant I would probably have to whip his back apart before he'd decide it hurt enough to respond. The best route was to present my ex with a convincing argument that he was scum - something I did very well - which tended to reduce him to tears when effective (he could tell when I was faking). At which point I would giddily jump on him for a delicious sob-filled humpathon, but then he'd quickly stop crying because he enjoyed being fucked too much. ARRRGH.

Now that I'm single and on the prowl, how can I find a guy who will cry during sex? Please don't tell me to go to a survivors of childhood abuse support group.

BANANA! :banana:

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:09 AM

Hiya, Calculated. There is dark humor there. I love that. Please dont ever lose your sense of humor, even if it is a bit dark ( You should see me in a scene...funny at times, but oh-so twistedly dark *lol*)

In that hideously long post in the other thread I mentioned the benefits of affiliation. Finding a well matched partner is one of the potential benefits. The more people you are exposed to, the better shot you have at finding someone who releases in a way that gets it for you, too. Nuff said on that.

Your post reminded me of a very good friend, Bart. Your need is fairly common. He feels like you do....that a scene is almost wasted if he doesn't see them cry by the end. Playing with someone who doesn't cry is like missing the ending of an exciting movie for him. How he gets them there may differ from the way you would do it. But ultimately, the style is similar whether you get them their through pain, fear, intimidation, humiliation....or some combination of these. It is a calculated buildup of intensity over the course of a well planned, carefully controlled scene until it hits that "boiling" point. For some bottoms, the boiling point is reached by building up to, then holding a high level of stimulation. Just maintain it and they will melt down. For others, it might take an additional trigger to put them over the top. That trigger might be physical or psychological. For some, its an orgasm. But which ever trigger throws does them over, when they do, they break down and cry out their release.

Some bottoms. submissives, slaves......will never cry for you. My sub and I have been together for 4 1/2 years. She has only cried in a scene with me once, and that was totally unexpected. Obviously, crying isn't as important to me as it is to you and Bart.

Another good friend of mine, a submissive, needs that emotional meltdown in sobs and tears for her release. Without it, the scene has failed to give her what she has to have to make it worth doing at all. The breakdown is a good thing for her. It is an essential part of her release, and what leaves her feeling good after a scene. But it probably took her some time and experience to realize that and accept this about herself. Remember that as you play with other newbies. They may want to go there for you, but simply don't have the self confidence and experience to be able to let it go. Patience may be the biggest lesson for you to learn as you move forward....not only for yourself, but for your partners, too.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

OR, if that doesn't work...................................onions.

Bob (Sadistic Reaction Junkie)
"Seek and ye shall find"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users