Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Chainmaille flogger - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chainmaille flogger

#1 User is offline   Wraith Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, relaxing with My wonderful Mistress or course. Building things for My Mistress' use (always fun)

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

I have been working on this flogger for 3 months, ordered the rings from the ring lord 16 gauge 7/32 copper rings ( My Mistress and I love the copper look), total price was around 50 dollars with the shipping. It has 16 falls at 12 inches long weighing 4 pounds. Had a trial run with it this afternoon, it didnt take long for My Mistress to gain my complete attention. If anyone would like the details on how to make this flogger feel free to send me a message and I will give you the exact plans I came up with, this was all trial and error for me. I will be making at least 2 more. Attached File  IMG00204.jpg (33.78K)
Number of downloads: 16

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

Wow...what a beautiful piece of workmanship, Wraith. I wonder how it feels?

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   Wraith Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, relaxing with My wonderful Mistress or course. Building things for My Mistress' use (always fun)

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

Thank you Master Dale, it is a Very deep impact. Nice thud. Didn't leave any visible bruises, yet, but I can feel it a little still today. Looking forward to putting it in the freezer and hot water to feel the different sensations it will offer. I plan on making a few more styles, a long cat 9, an aluminum one for more intimate sensual play, I even want to make a single tail, tho that would just be for show, or would it hmmmm. Only time will tell.

#4 User is offline   lovely1 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Wow...interesting.

Did it have any sting? Did you (or her, I suppose) use as much force as you do with a leather flogger?

I've never seen or experienced one of these. Quite intrigued.
"They all crossed into forbidden territory. They all tampered with the laws that lay down who should be loved, and how. And how much." --Arundhati Roy

#5 User is offline   Wraith Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

It does have a bit of a sting to it. But at the same time a nice heavy weight on impact. She didn't use as much force as she does with the leather floggers. The weight of the falls do most of the work. I would say in my personal opinion she could almost use the same force on me, in certain areas. This is our first chainmaile flogger and our testing period has just begun. I will post more about my experiences with this flogger as we experiment more with it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users