Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: How you can help - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How you can help

#1 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:55 PM

Some of you have asked how come I don't take donations towards the cost of keeping this site going, as well as the cost of buying scripts and developing the rest of the MasterDale.com website. I guess I have been kind of Dale-ish....telling you all "I dont need any help, thank you very much".

I am sure you all understand that I would like to keep this site free for everyone. That is My desire and My intention. And I can do it when My pockets are deep. But it is time to ask those of you have so generously offered to contribute to the costs of keeping MasterDale.com and the Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board going to step up and make a donation now.

This is purely voluntary. There won't be any arm twisting. This can be done without any other Board members knowing about your generosity, or if you desire, I can change your member status from "Member" to "Contributing Member". This is a small feather in your cap, I know, but it will show others on the Board that you care enough to keep this fine Community helping people in the future.

I have set up to receive the donations through PayPal. All you need to do is click on the button below and your donation will be processed through a secure link. No donation is too small. Every dollar is a blessing and will be treated as the generous donation that it is.

The money you donate will be used to help defray the costs of making purchases directly related to the software licences for this site and keeping this site on a high quality, dependable adult server. By keeping us online, you help us reach out to people with facts, helpful information, kind support, and education in the Lifestyle.

Thank you for all of your contributions!

Master Dale

(click DONATE button down at bottom of page)

Posted Image

Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users