Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Not really national news worthy, but..... - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Not really national news worthy, but.....

#1 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

Just so everyone knows, I got to make the 20,000th post on the site. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
"Seek and ye shall find"

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:08 AM

You sure did. And it the honor couldn't have gone to a better Mentor, loyal participant in this Community, and a good friend to everyone who knows you. Thanks Bob. Your contributions here have been greatly appreciate. And I consider myself very lucky to have you as a personal friend.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

Thanks Dale,

And you know the feeling (as well as the comments) are mutual. If we could just figure out how to drag folks back into the room after they leave for a smoke we could have some interaction.

How about opening a room on FetLife? Same title (or close to it) and see where it goes.

Just a thought.

Bob
"Seek and ye shall find"

#4 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

I am open to try stuff, Bob. Let me sleep on that suggestion, though.

The topic sort of came up today on Fetlife. here is the thread:

http://fetlife.com/g...up_posts/244242
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#5 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:56 AM

I read the thread just now and it makes a lot of sense. What Mazie and I have done is open a Staten Island Kink group on FetLife to mirror the one on yahoo. We get some crossover and have actually got 5 or 6 new folks this month so far. It had been a while since doing that well for such a "sub-catagorized" group (pun intended).

It cost time and some sweat but once folks start coming it might sustain itself. Who knows. At least there will be plenty of topic fodder close at hand on FetLife.

Bob
"Seek and ye shall find"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users