Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: Wax Play - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wax Play

#16 User is offline   sscsub Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2004 - 11:47 PM

Wow, Serenity! That was very well written and very informative. :) A few of the things I knew (but refreshing my memory is always good) and a few things I didnt know. I'm glad you had a few minutes to post it. :)

sscsub

#17 User is offline   serenity Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member

Posted 07 March 2004 - 12:06 AM

not a problem ssc *grins* it's much more fun to learn through demos and such, the visual is way better trust me. I had a friend of mine tell me after a demo I did....she hadn't seen one before....she said....before I saw this demo I had the idea of what's the big deal it's a candle it wax how the hell could it be sensual.....then she saw the arching of a back to grab the kiss of the warm wax, the anticipation in the eyes just before a bead of wax dropped, or didnt drop, the excitement as a drop of cold ice water from a cube of ice just before a heated tear of wax followed it, she saw the constant touch of a Master lost in the feel of His submissives skin, and the tone of the sighs and whimpers comming from her, and oddly enough she changed her mind about this type of play. *grins* I wonder why?

~reny~ going to bed a tad moist now *chuckles*
I generally avoid temptation, unless I can't resist it.

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~Allophones Karr

#18 User is offline   Gideon Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:11 AM

Yes I am reaching back in time and pulling this post out and dusting it off. B)

When I think of wax play I think of lighting a candle, letting the wax melt into a pool and then dripping the wax.

But recently I have read about using a Crock Pot to melt down Paraffin beads either by placing the beads directly into the crock pot or by placing water in the pot the beads in a metal container and then the container in to crock pot.

Anyone use this method? Other than a Crock Pot (I use mine to actually cook in, go figure :P ) is there another way to melt wax for play?

As a Man Thinks , so is he!

#19 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:48 AM

I am hoping that Oneeod and Mazie see your post Gid. They have the best wax setup I have seen...their traveling waxplay show. Hopefully one of them will explain their system to you.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#20 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

Yep Dale, just saw it.

Here's what I do:

Got 4 of the Rival temperature controlled crock pots (look to be about a quart).
Got a whole MESS of (had them before the crock pots) those religious candles in the tall glass holders. Got them at the dollar store for ............hmm.......... about a dollar.
Sat the candles (my 4 favorite colors) in hot water for a couple of hours and was able to pull the wax out almost whole. Broke the wax up into ice cube sized pieces and stored them in a few tupperware containers.
Loaded the crock pots with enough to fill them about half way when melted and store them in a milk crate (I know it's illegal, but please don't rat on me).
Throw a tarp big enough to cover a hotel room bed (and a couple of tossable shower caps) in the crate and you have "Wax-2-Go" setup.

Leave the heat on low and you can pour directly from the pot (the Rival ones have spouts). Viola!!

Bob (who may just bring a wax setup to the Flea anyway, now that we are talking about it).
"Seek and ye shall find"

#21 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

I enjoyed Bob's crock pots full of wax at the fetish flea a couple of years ago. Forgot about those pots, I might have to go get one.

#22 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Natural domme who is looking to better understand the domme/sub dynamic. Not looking to find someone... just want to interact with those who understand me. I discuss my ideas with friends but since none of them are, on their own, fascinated its a little one sided.<br /><br />Other interests: painting, sculpting, acting, rock climbing, being exposed to all types of music, dancing, cooking, reading, meeting interesting people who challenge my points of view and much more...

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

I LOVE this entry!!!

Mmmmm...I will be referring back to this later, for sure.

Although, I'd love to hear any favorite wax experiences.

(squirms) I want candles NOW!

heehee

#23 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

We bought two of the crock pots that Bob and Mazie have.... They are great!

Now that I think about it, it has been a long time since we have done a wax scene. I think maybe we have to organize a wax play party. Hmmmmmm. You going to come pay us a visit, Lydia?

M. Dale

#24 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Natural domme who is looking to better understand the domme/sub dynamic. Not looking to find someone... just want to interact with those who understand me. I discuss my ideas with friends but since none of them are, on their own, fascinated its a little one sided.<br /><br />Other interests: painting, sculpting, acting, rock climbing, being exposed to all types of music, dancing, cooking, reading, meeting interesting people who challenge my points of view and much more...

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

Haahaa...OOooooooOOOOo wax party. So, jealous. And with your lady and her sensitivities. heehee

Should I have the cash flow, free time and current partner's feelings towards the idea...I'd love to come visit. He's as vanilla as vanilla gets. (sigh)

View PostMasterDale, on Mar 27 2009, 03:48 PM, said:

We bought two of the crock pots that Bob and Mazie have.... They are great!

Now that I think about it, it has been a long time since we have done a wax scene. I think maybe we have to organize a wax play party. Hmmmmmm. You going to come pay us a visit, Lydia?

M. Dale

#25 User is offline   lovely1 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

The house we're buying has one 'bedroom' that is frankly too small to actually count as such. I doubt you could fit a double bed in there. However, it's *perfect* for a wax-room. (No crosses or room to swing a cat, alas.) It was pretty hilarious, because after we saw it, we were both like, "That room in the basement? WAX!!!" We both love wax, and we both hate cleaning up after wax scenes. :P Having a dedicated room for that will help greatly. :)
"They all crossed into forbidden territory. They all tampered with the laws that lay down who should be loved, and how. And how much." --Arundhati Roy

#26 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

Congrats on buying a house, lovely! That is huge. Good for you.

Oh, and you are right. If you swing a cat in a room that is too small, they end up bashing their heads and you have to pay the damn vet bills.

So, when is the house party?

M. Dale

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users