Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: "vanilla" - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"vanilla"

#16 User is offline   SubtleDom Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member
  • Interests:Outdoors,Hockey,people,active sports,outdoors,<br>discussions,geography/history,and anything to do with the Outdoors and you.

Posted 27 March 2005 - 01:19 PM

Ahh yes Rocky Road..Great choice. and tasty too.
I have always thought Myself to be a total kinkster yet
with still lots to learn..But saying that I still need and
love vanilla sex...cuz it feels so good. :sex: :P

CONFIDENCE is like a river..It doesn't have any doubt - it is sure to get where it is going, and it doesn't want to go anywhere else

#17 User is offline   honeypenny Icon

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Is still discovering them...*winks*

Posted 27 March 2005 - 03:17 PM

:good: Joins Michael in the Yank category and damn proud of it too!! :D

Anyway, i'm curious about those that have regular partners...is it always a matter of bdsm? i mean... it's Tuesday night, you're watching NCIS (or whatever show is your fav)...cuddling and relaxing and what? One jumps up and says...gee hon....let me tie you up? :huh:

i personally feel there is always a need for vanilla sex...i guess it's just the thing to do for a change of pace from the kinkier stuff.... As i said before, nothing wrong with vanilla...W/we all start out somewhere...

penny
If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. ~~~Maya Angelou~~~

#18 User is offline   Michael's jewel Icon

• momma
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:NCSF<br />NLA-I<br /><br />http://fetlife.com/users/122937

Posted 27 March 2005 - 07:53 PM

honeypenny, on Mar 27 2005, 04:17 PM, said:

Anyway, i'm curious about those that have regular partners...is it always a matter of bdsm? i mean... it's Tuesday night, you're watching NCIS (or whatever show is your fav)...cuddling and relaxing and what? One jumps up and says...gee hon....let me tie you up? :huh:

No, penny, on Tues nights, He watches sports. For me, it is shoe closet night. i get locked into the closet. In the dark, and with my wrists tied to the small of my back, i have to clean all of His shoes and boots, with my tongue. i am not allowed to come out until after last one is sparkling. When they pass His inspection, i can then sit as His footstool, and ashtray for the remainder of the night. :skotc:

Well, that was fun~ :cheers: :angel:
penny, a few things here, one of them being that there are so many facets of BDSM intertwined into who and what i am, that i can't really stop to think about which is which. i am me all the time. Michael is Himself all the time. The one thing that i think makes it somehow different with U/us is that W/we melded BDSM into a long standing, on-going relationship. The reason that i even bring this up is because i am learning that this sets U/us apart from the way that most others seem to delve into this.

No, W/we dont stop to think about what acts are "vanilla", which are kink, and which are s and m and which are D/s. Sometimes any combo of the two ("BDSM" and vanilla") happen. Sometimes, it is spontaneous, sometimes He talks to me about scenes beforehand, sometimes He plans, but i dont know that He did, not until talking it over later.

Yes, certain parts of all that encompasses BDSM are things that i need to think about and keep processing all the time. Other things just occur naturally. What i am trying to say is that although much of what is BDSM to U/us does need a contstant focus and mindset, alot of it is merely who W/we are and how W/we interact.

i can't put a line in the sand as to where it crosses over either. This is one of the biggest cons to why i personally, despise these kind of lables and terms. Where does BDSM stop and vanilla start? Or the other way around? Is pinching my nipple while i am in missionary vanilla or kink? How about when i wrap my legs over His back? Do i need to whisper to Him sweet submissive sounds? Does He need to growl or nod at me? And should i reach to tweak HIS nipple, OMGAWD, am i now topping Him??!! :blink:

But, yes, penny, W/we enjoy snuggling and cuddles and holding hands and romance too!
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

-Judy Garland

WNCPEX Discussion*Support*Connection

#19 User is offline   paddler Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip
  • Interests:To learn and grow within the lifestyle! To find interesting individuals to exchange and impart ideas and thoughts! Presently seeking individuals to discuss ropework

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:25 PM

smiles and enjoys the site with intense uniqueness. I love the words and works of those here within as my mind is enriched and enlightened. I personally love pistachio almond and pralines & cream. :P
Paddler

#20 User is offline   Artemis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Member

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:18 PM

Wow this is a funny thread. Well I have to put my two cents in. I am not sure where the term vanilla came from, but the ice cream analogy works for me. I read what a lot of people wrote about it be a bad term and I have to say I never thought of it that way. To me my ?kink? is my sexual orientation. All my sex is kink even if it is totally missionary. It is a mind set more than a behavior.
I can walk into a room and look at Master Dale and smile. He might be playing with a letter opener and run his finger over the edge. :knife: A shiver will run down my spine and the smile is not longer innocent. We both know there is an underlining need that can only be fulfilled with a bit of pain which is normal for us. :hug: No one else would see what we saw in those small gestures but they are most definitely D/s.
So I guess as a couple we might do very vanilla things but in our minds it is all kink. I love chocolate but I know that Sir enjoys his cold vanilla scoop over his hot apple pie.
Artemis :moon:

#21 User is offline   ready Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:I am living in a D/s relationship of 8 years. We are living in the closet, the nature of O/our relationship is hidden totally from all O/our family and friends.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:31 PM

Yes yes... both Fern and Artemis said it about right for me too. These definition and terms seem so limiting.
O/our encounters always have a "certain" underlying flavor to them. I think this is because the possibilty for more extreme behavior is always there. The dynamic, and this is a simplification for sure, of me as the dirty slut and Him as the contolling user, is always there, even when W/we walk hand in hand through the woods. (Or sit side by side at the Easter dinner table) He always has His mind, and i have my mind, and all it takes is a certain look, a glance, or a tone, subtly placed within the serenity and peace of nature and i am there. W/we are there, back in the house, me hanging and that evil grin on his face.
And it is so grand!

ready

#22 User is offline   dolly Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:08 AM

No, penny, on Tues nights, He watches sports. For me, it is shoe closet night. i get locked into the closet. In the dark, and with my wrists tied to the small of my back, i have to clean all of His shoes and boots, with my tongue. i am not allowed to come out until after last one is sparkling. When they pass His inspection, i can then sit as His footstool, and ashtray for the remainder of the night. 

Well, that was fun~ 

i just have to say i thought that was fabulous, what a great mental vision there hun .

laughs and get's all wet too :angeldevil:

from the mintiechokkiechippieslutiehussiedolly X

never waiver over Y/your flavour ! lol
The mind like a parachute , futile if not open.

#23 User is offline   slave_on_her_knees Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:my kids, my Master, reading, history, learning, computing... wicca... you name it really lol

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:21 PM

To answer penny's question (whilst bringing in the icecream lol)

As you know I'm with Master 24/7. Yes at times we can be vanilla, but in it there's always a lil twist of raspberry ripple, or choc chip, or mint...if you get my meaning. W/we can have vanilla sex yes, but as ready already put it....All it takes is a look or a tone or an action and things twist slightly to add that lil bit of kink, or to send me deeper into submission.

W/we have times, and many of them lol where He'll call me upstairs or somewhere and I know just from the tone that W/we are heading deep into BDSM. Other times He mentions something in advance and I know somethings going to happen BDSMwise.

But ALWAYS it's there, underneath all the everyday things. I'm me, submissive/slave 24/7 it just takes a lil nudge to send me flying deeper. To those whom know O/our lifestyles they see it, the looks He gives me, they hear His tone change, they notice He always gets His coffee first etc.

But to others W/we are just like any other couple. Apart from the looks I always get at my collar lol, which I never take off! ( doc's found that out at hospital lmao... they won't try to remove it again so readily!) That and the questions about my 'O' ring which is unusual to people whom don't know the story. Other than those two things then yes W/we appear 'vanilla' to people whom don't know U/us.

LOL now I'm rambling sorry. Hope this answers your question penny... :)

hugssss
kaz
xx

:prisoner:

#24 User is offline   The Grey One Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Personal, Physical, Psychological and emotional aspects of D/s and BDSM. Master / slave lifestile. I would like to try this again. I'm open to Dom / sub as well. Psychological control of a sub / slave.<br><br>Vanilla:<br>Model Trains, Photography, Hiking, Any Creative Outlet. Take a look at my web site if you would like a peek at who I am.

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:04 PM

I am very surprised to read that ?vanilla? is being used in a negative manner.
Maybe I am naive but when I have not heard ?vanilla" used in a derogatory manner in the Boston area scene.

//Side Note
To the best of my knowledge:
"French Vanilla and .Dutch Chocolate are marketing terms.
These two terms have no legal requirements associated with them.
If a product says "vanilla" or "chocolate" on it then they must contain a certain percentage of vanilla extract or coco respectively.

#25 User is offline   sweetred31 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:15 AM

mmm i don't do sweets much anymore, but my fav used to be mint chocolate chip, with strawberry cheesecake being a close second!

but i must say, after the comment made by Dennis about Oral Sex Vanilla..i can't get my mind off of sausage for some reason :spanking: ima bad girl!

i have often heard "vanilla" described in a negative manner. Though i had never actually looked up the term, i did ponder it, and when i think if vanilla ice cream i think yeah it's enjoyable, not really boring unless that is all you ever eat, but isn't that true of everything in life? At some point, it's nice to experiment and explore other flavors!

#26 User is offline   earth2 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Rope bondage, and outdoor activities

Post icon  Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:02 AM

Know what I like about Vanilla?... It B E E E G S for embelishment!
Sin cerly,

Earth2

#27 User is offline   fire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:03 PM

Earth,

Embelish away!!!!! :angeldevil: hehehehe

~~~Your fire
May you always have what you need even if it isn't what you want!

#28 User is offline   Michael's jewel Icon

• momma
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:NCSF<br />NLA-I<br /><br />http://fetlife.com/users/122937

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:13 PM

*ahem* That aint begging.....lol
:P
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

-Judy Garland

WNCPEX Discussion*Support*Connection

#29 User is offline   fire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:18 PM

**blushes furiously and shups**
:angeldevil:
~~~fire
May you always have what you need even if it isn't what you want!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users