Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board: truth vs. fiction - Master Dale's Lifestyle Community Bulletin Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

truth vs. fiction total power exchange

#1 User is offline   shadowwolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

This is what I am wondering....

Do individuals in TPE relationships really view themselves as better than those in a D/s relationship? Or is it just the self assurance of being in that dynamic that brings out the security and self actualization that we all seek on some level. When you hear that the former is true is it just our jealous bias that takes over and colors our thoughts and opinions. I do not know many individuals involved in TPE . So I can only do as most in my situation ......listen , learn and accept each individual I meet on a case by case bases. But the issue has intrigued me . For it is my impression that some in the BDSM community truly believe that those involved in TPE really feel that they are better than the rest . Now I want more insight into these type of relationships .Are you in a TPE ? and if so do you find a bias against you from the BDSM community? Are you involved in the BDSM community. Do you feel like the type of power exchange you are in is in some ways better? worse? or just different. Do you involve yourself with D/s individuals.? Do you feel BDSM is too "play oriented".? So many questions .........What is your view?

#2 User is offline   MasterDale Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:18 PM

Thats a whole bunch of deep, and very relevant questions, Shadowwolf. As usual, the opinions I express are just my own. I dont expect people to agree. Maybe the opinions others post will be poignant enough to sway me towards their point of view. But either way,,,,

I believe the idea of the 24/7 TPE relationship is like the idealized goal for many of us. It's like winning the Lottery. We would love to, but really it is just something we fantasize about happening. Yes, a few people do win. And that actually keeps the hope alive in the rest of us that maybe we will get our chance, too. But the reality is, for us to win that lottery we have to have a very fortuitous series of things happen. All the little numbers have to come up the right way.

Its not so different with the 24/7 TPE relationship. We see others with that and think that is the big win in the BDSM Lifestyle. But most of us do not have the correct "series of lucky numbers" to be able to live a TPE, even if we desire it. That "lucky series of numbers" means we need to have the income, freedom of action around our homes, and independent style of living to be able to actually DO a TPE. Then, of course, you have to have the greatest fortune in finding someone who is your soulmate and partner...who will stay with you and thrive within that TPE. So, when we see others who seem to have that 24/7 TPE, it keeps our hope alive that it can be done, and maybe,,,just maybe,,,it can be our's, too.

I know that some people dont desire this at all. Maybe more of us than not. For a great many of us, being play oriented is all we desire. And when you try and compare play oriented people to TPE people, it is like comparing apples and oranges. It's hard to quantify.

M. Dale
Be careful of what you wish for....Posted Image ....you just might get it.

#3 User is offline   Morniel Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

View Postshadowwolf, on Oct 20 2008, 07:42 PM, said:

This is what I am wondering....

Do individuals in TPE relationships really view themselves as better than those in a D/s relationship? Or is it just the self assurance of being in that dynamic that brings out the security and self actualization that we all seek on some level. When you hear that the former is true is it just our jealous bias that takes over and colors our thoughts and opinions. I do not know many individuals involved in TPE . So I can only do as most in my situation ......listen , learn and accept each individual I meet on a case by case bases. But the issue has intrigued me . For it is my impression that some in the BDSM community truly believe that those involved in TPE really feel that they are better than the rest . Now I want more insight into these type of relationships .Are you in a TPE ? and if so do you find a bias against you from the BDSM community? Are you involved in the BDSM community. Do you feel like the type of power exchange you are in is in some ways better? worse? or just different. Do you involve yourself with D/s individuals.? Do you feel BDSM is too "play oriented".? So many questions .........What is your view?

Well first of all, where is it written that a D/s relationship can't be TPE? My marriage is both.

Do I feel that Soltic and I are "better" than others? Better at what? Am I a better cook than my younger sister in law? No. Am I a better seamstress? Yep. Is Soltic a better mechanic than my younger brother? No. Is he a better computer architect? Yep.

Is my little brother's marriage better than mine because the "bdsm" between my brother and sister in law is "bedroom only" and outside the bedroom door it's a more egalitarian setup? Nope. Is my marriage better than theirs because Soltic and I are (wait for it, here come ALL the catch phrases!) because we are 24/7, D/s, TPE, RT, and bedroom BDSM? Nope.

Now, we're not involved in the great social institution called the BDSM community. I think it's a myth, in the first place... it's like the "golf community" or the "drama club community" or the "riding lawnmower community". Just like all those things, there are like-minded folks who get together, online or off, but it's not the entire focus of anyone's existence -- it'd make for an awfully one-sided person, if that WAS the entire focus!

As far as involving ourselves with D/s or M/s individuals? I'm sure we do. We have friends whose relationship is similar to ours; we have friends online whom we only see occasionally whose relationships are similar to ours. And I bet we have friends who are "into this", but who, like us, regard such things as one's marriage and relationship to be fairly private, and not the thing one discusses in line at the grocery store with total strangers.

As to the flavour of your final question, FOR US (only for us, others are different!) for us the acronym "BDSM" means bedroom play, and has nothing to do with the marriage or partnership or relationship. Erotic play is erotic play, and someday everyone stops bein' able to have sex, if you get old enough *wink* But you still have one another and the relationship, or can, if you work on it.

Make no mistake, a relationship that lasts, is one that has been worked on and worked at, by both partners. And it's possible that our definitions of "what we have" are radically different.

To us, TPE means Total power exchange. I gave Soltic the power to control our lives, and he gave me the power to be secure. I gave Soltic control over how things work on a daily basis, and Soltic gave me a loving environment. I gave myself to Soltic, and he gave himself to me.

To us, D/s means Dominant and Submissive. Soltic is a strong, confident person (confident enough to sometimes say I dunno, let's find out, research, try). I am a strong, rather flighty person. Soltic needs (not wants, NEEDS) to exert control over most aspects of his environment. I need (again, NEED) to have someone who controls my environment and sets limits or boundaries within which I can operate. I need structure. It makes me tick!

To us, M/s means Master and Slave. It means Soltic commands, and I obey. It's a deeper aspect of D/s -- to us.

This is how we are, and this is what works for us. None of these are dream ideals -- this is how we live, how we operate, how we work, play, raise the family, take care of the pets -- it's how we live, all the way around. Does it take work? Yes it does, a hell of a LOT of work. But, to us, it is worth it. More than worth it!

For us, "D/s" and "M/s" and "TPE" describe ways of life that don't stop at the bedroom door, don't stop when someone has surgery, don't stop when someone leaves for work, don't stop when the pipes burst or the puppy chews up a cuff, or the kids wake up in the middle of the night or or or...

Hope that gives you things to think about. Everyone's different! That's why the human race is so cool!
Morniel
A Way of Life

#4 User is offline   shadowwolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:03 AM

Morniel ;

Regardless of any individual view... BDSM communities do exist

"a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists "

It does seem to me as if your post holds core elements of that " self assurance in being in that dynamic that creates security from real self actualization " I do hope that you did not find cynicism in my post. The only intention that I have is creating a better understanding for myself.

To respond to one of your statements regarding BDSM ,I am a Dominant involve in a D/s relationship .I would like to say that I am involved in the BDSM community for many reasons. One of the main ones being the core of who I am . Yes there are weekend warriors ,But even those individual add to the total, and should not be taken for granted.

The main draw that I get from your post is totality of the dedication to work. It is that, that stands out to me about your relationship. A understanding of need / want.

Its not about acronyms or catch phrases for me . Also It would be selling others short to infer that the only TPE relationships focus on " Marriage , Partnerships or the relationships" within .It is evident from your post that you agree all PE relationships provide something different for those involved .It is also evident that you agree that the more work that is done the better the relationship.

Your post is very powerful and I thank you for sharing and I also hope you continue to experience the harmony you describe . You have also demonstrated that TPE , D/s , M/s and RT are relatively closer together than further apart.

As previously stated ...I listen , Learn and accept each individual As they present themselves.......

The response that I am looking for is any response that I get.............................

#5 User is offline   ONEEOD Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Dom and Top Too (oh ya, that is another AOL screen name I have). Beaches at sunset, long walks, picnics, window shopping, dancing, racy romance novels and having my hair done. NOT!! I like tools, bottoms and reactions, not necessarily in that order.

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:19 AM

I am going to drop a few sentences in here, my perspective and point of view entirely.

1. There are BDSM communities. I am part of the overall and hold membership in some local groups. Many of the things I do on a daily basis are connected in some way to that lifestyle. Is it one sided and dull, not in the least. Like fetishes, there are so many aspects to this community and some are so different from others that you have to take a step back sometimes to see the connection.

2. From the hundreds of folks connected to BDSM that I have come into contact with I would have to say there is a certain snobbery to a TPE relationship. Kind of a "if you aren't Master/slave, you aren't". That is a general comment and is not intended to mean everyone does it. But in fact, they are the fairly vocal minority. Most folks I know are actually what I call Top/bottom. Their role begins and ends with the scene. No problem there, BDSM didn't really include het D/s relationships in them in the beginning. That is a fairly new concept.

3. I am in a 24/7 D/s relationship. I also Top and occasionally enter into temporary M/s contracts as the Master. They are all different, have their own advantages and drawbacks and, in my opinion, should remain separate. Whole different mindset for each and perks/responsibilities are very different.

Hope that, combined with the other answers, helps some.

Bob
"Seek and ye shall find"

#6 User is offline   Morniel Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

*tickle*

You guys! I was being a little sarcastic with the "BDSM Community" thing... couldn't you tell, by the addition of the "riding lawnmower club" thing? It was tongue in cheek -- after all, here we are members of an online forum community dedicated to BDSM and alternative lifestyles. Of course there's such a community!

But true, sometimes humour doesn't come across board posts. *wink*
Morniel
A Way of Life

#7 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

I consider what Master and I have as a power exchange relationship and I say 24/7 because no matter what I am doing he is always Master and is always in control. When he isn't with me I know what I can and can't do and if I am unsure I ask through a call or text if its not a good time to talk. With that said we do not live together, each of us own our home and are not at a place where we want to part with them. But because of this a lot of people say we are not 24/7, I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. It really doesn't bother me in any way because my concern is our life. I may not live there but I take care of his home, I keep it clean, do his laundry & grocery shopping, cook enough food each weekend to last him the entire week, and I am available to him at a moments notice if he chooses. If I would like to do something out of the ordinary such as go out with coworkers after work, I ask first. (He has never denied me something like this but its expected that I ask....and in doing so he knows where I am and what is going on in my life). So in my mind we are 24/7 and pretty close to TPE but as life has it, I do have to work and he does not interfere in that for the most part (whatever interference he does make is out of concern

No matter what though we've never seen ourselves as better than anyone. At best we just want to live our lives and be who we are and hope to find local friends to spend time with who we can be ourselves around. What I've found is that everyone I've met is different. All of the people I've met have varying relationships and I live by the rule of respecting everyone. I think they live it the way it fits into their lives comfortably and what's wrong with that?

#8 User is offline   shadowwolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

View Post-cheyenne-, on Oct 21 2008, 03:39 PM, said:

All of the people I've met have varying relationships and I live by the rule of respecting everyone. I think they live it the way it fits into their lives comfortably and what's wrong with that?

ANSWER......NOTHING AT ALL

Thank you for your insight............

#9 User is offline   MistressLydia Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Natural domme who is looking to better understand the domme/sub dynamic. Not looking to find someone... just want to interact with those who understand me. I discuss my ideas with friends but since none of them are, on their own, fascinated its a little one sided.<br /><br />Other interests: painting, sculpting, acting, rock climbing, being exposed to all types of music, dancing, cooking, reading, meeting interesting people who challenge my points of view and much more...

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:40 AM

Ok, read the topic and did skimming of the replies. I will go back and read each reply better once my headache is gone.

1. There's too many wonderful variables. I do understand where M. Dale is coming from with the analogy of it being like winning the lottery, should a person actually desire a 24/7 dynamic. But I'm sure, just as there are those who would enjoy it, there are also others who would find it to be too burdening and taxing. Some like Italian every night and others only may want it a couple times a week.

2. Egos are inescapable. Especially, when dealing in culture where people are coming to terms with their "dominance" and feeling self validated or accepted for maybe the first time. The maturity to respect the wonderful variety that's out there isn't always an immediate lesson learned. Just as someone in a TPE relationship make look down at a none TPE relationship, someone else may look down on age play, scat or pain play.....oh, wait....what about looking down on vanilla relationships. I've already come across the jokes. And, laughed at a couple I thought were funny.

Prejudice and over self-importance comes in all levels and I have a hard time believing anyone is free from it completely and never had a thought that followed those lines at some point in their lives. But I do hope that being a part of a lifestyle that's already on the outskirts of general society, that we all do our part in examining ourselves and being able understand our on inner demons and insecurities instead of projecting them upon each other.

Okies, that's all for me!

MLydia

#10 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

Thank you Shadowwolf.....I've met people here who live it as a way of life (of course not the storybook version) and I have also met those who get out to the dungeon on the weekend and that is where their dynamic begins and ends. Thinking any one way is better than another is like being christian and thinking the methodists are better than the baptists, or being in a vanilla marriage and feeling that because you do everything together you are better than the couple who have "girls" and "boys" night. But then again I guess that happens all the time, the BDSM community is not immune.

#11 User is offline   shadowwolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

cheyenne ...

The reason why I brought this topic to the board is I wanted to get the broader view of individuals. I had a recent conversation online that really highlighted the animosity that SOME people feel toward those in TPE relationships. What I believe is that they know a couple or two that left a bad taste in their mount and they have used it to throw a blanket over every TPE relationship. But there is also the possibility that TPE is a better expression for some and that expression transforms itself into arrogance . Which if you can understand the dynamics you can understand the arrogance..Do I feel that it should be expressed to everyone .....I don't think so but I can understand it. I know Doms that are arrogant with a whip or a flogger and it comes through in every swing of the tools they use . But I do not use that arrogance as an excuse to stop associating with them. Even arrogance in actions could be mis-understood. Arrogance is useful in our community but arrogance to the levels of abuse and/or disrespect is dangerous.

What I think it really boils down to is personalities .....Some just don't mix and as with any two personalities coming into the same circle...anything could happen.

#12 User is offline   -cheyenne- Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

View Postshadowwolf, on Oct 22 2008, 07:53 PM, said:

What I think it really boils down to is personalities .....Some just don't mix and as with any two personalities coming into the same circle...anything could happen.

Shadowwolf I agree with this! We won't hit it off with everyone we meet. Right or wrong I keep this in mind, unless they have done something to me personally I find I can be around them even though they may not be someone I might call up to hang out with on Saturday night.

#13 User is offline   Morniel Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

A page from the TPE D/s Story Book:

*skritch*
*skratch*
*SKRITTTTTCHHHHH!*

Morniel blinked, groaned, and untangled herself from the blankets, rolled away from Soltic, pulled her hair out of the snap-buckle of her green-ivy printed wrist cuff, and stumbled all the way to the kitchen door, where a collection of three dogs and two cats waited impatiently to be let out into the yard before their bladders exploded.

She let them out, shivering a bit as the cool morning air sneaked through the open door to tease her naked skin, then turned to see Soltic, his eyes squinny against the pale grey light of 8am as he padded barefoot into the kitchen. He came up behind her, pressed his tummy against her back, and wrapped his arms around her. Clumsily, his fingers still stiff from sleep, he unsnapped her cuffs, lifting each wrist to his mouth where he planted a somewhat soggy kiss at each pulse point, making her giggle.

She turned in his arms, lifting her face to his, and got another kiss, this time on her forehead, and heard the murmured words, "Good morning, baby," just as the dogs returned and again skritched to be let in. Sighing, she reached behind her to open the door, and Soltic gave her a last squeeze before heading to the bathroom to do his Morning Man Things.

Morniel let the zoo back inside, filled their food dish, rinsed and refilled their water dish, and answered their accusing stares, telling them, "It's not my fault it's cold outside! It's October!" before making coffee, and then heading for her bathroom to do Morning Girl Things. Without closing the door of the room, she used the toilet, washed her hands and face, brushed her teeth, and brushed her hair. Those things done, she squirted a light citrus body mist over her head so that the droplets would settle in her hair and on her skin, and the scent wouldn't be so intense as to make either her or Soltic sneeze.

Still naked, she made the bed, chose Soltic's clothes, put away her ivy cuffs, and then went to the laundry room for a Pledge-wipe and the bottle of Chlorox wipes. As she did every morning, she ran the dusting wipe over the wooden headboard, the bed table, the dresser, and her harp, which stood in a corner of the bedroom. Then she tossed it into the trash and took the bleach wipes to the bathroom, and wiped down everything there, before tossing that too, and washing her hands.

By now, Soltic was finished with his Man Things, and came back into the bedroom to get dressed. In passing, he pinched Morniel's bottom, which made her squeak, and then caught her against him and kissed her nose, before getting dressed. While he dressed, Morniel stood near the bed, where he could look at her. She watched him too, smiling slightly. When he was dressed, he nodded to her, signalling that she could go. He finished up his morning routine, while she made a light breakfast of fruit and pancakes.

Morniel set the table, and beside Soltic's plate she put a small bowl of powdered sugar, to be ready for him to sprinkle on his pancakes, and a glass for his horrible vita-water. Her own breakfast was coffee and fruit; much more than that in the mornings, and the plump behind that Soltic liked so much, would turn into an elephant's butt in size. While she waited for Soltic, she heard the door of the Pink Kid's room open, and smiled slightly as she listened to the sounds of her 20-something daughter moving first to the bathroom, then back to her bedroom. She could imagine the Pink Kid muttering to herself as she scrambled back into her bed and pulled the covers over her head -- neither of Morniel's kids was ever a morning person, and both of them had learned as teens to schedule college classes, work, and social activites for well after 11am. The only trouble was, neither of them had ever learned to sleep through full bladders.

She was still smiling when Soltic came to the table. He grinned at her and said, "What's funny, baby?" so she told him. He chuckled, and sat down, nodding to her to take her own place. He sampled his pancakes, and tasted his fruit, and again nodded to Morniel to let her know she could eat also. Over breakfast, Soltic discussed their plans for the day.

"After you've done your housework, come tell me. I will be watching you work out today, and will work with you, probably."

Morniel murmured, "All right," but she blushed a little bit; she never had gotten used to being naked and observed as she worked out. But she knew he didn't do it often, and he had good reason this fall for watching her; she'd had surgery earlier in the year, which hadn't gone quite as well as had been hoped, resulting in a second surgery. This meant that her body wasn't altogether "right" at the moment, and Soltic wanted to assure himself that she didn't overdo things, and land herself back in the hospital.

They finished breakfast, Soltic kissed her again, his hands running up and down her bare flanks, and then he left for their home office, which was slightly separated from the living area of the house. (Sounds elegant, doesn't it? But the house is a trailer -- pardon me, manufactured home! -- and the office is a second, smaller trailer -- er manufactured home.) Morniel pulled a light tee-shirt on, mostly to protect her still healing tummy sutures, and rinsed the breakfast dishes, then put them in the dishwasher. She wiped down the counters, then the appliances. She dusted the living room, and gathered up an armload of the Pink Kid's stuff -- a computer magazine, one of the spare sugar glider pouches, and some un-named black and neon pink garment, and carried them down the hall. She tapped on the Pink Kid's door as a matter of form, but knew that the younger woman wouldn't answer. Pushing the door open only enough to wriggle in, Morniel dumped the armload of stuff onto the Pink Kid's chair, petted the old dog that lay curled at the foot of the bed, and left again.

Back in the kitchen, she heard Soltic call her from the office, so she went to see what he wanted. She opened the door to the office and went to him, and sat on the floor beside his desk until he looked up. "Hi, baby. Could you bring me a drink, please?" He dropped one hand to her head and pulled his fingers gently through the length of her hair.

She smiled up at him. "Sure! Be right back." He gave her a last pat, and she stood up, slowly, using the corner of his desk for balance since her tummy muscles still weren't back in shape. He watched her, smiling a little, but ready to help her up, or steady her if she seemed to need it.

Morniel got a bottle of the vita-water out of the frige, and poured it over ice into a glass, which she carried back to Soltic. Ordinarily, she would have sat beside his desk again, but he'd decided that it was a little too difficult, and a little too hard on her right now, for her to do this when she was carrying a tray, so she simply stood there, her eyes down a little, until he looked up. He grinned as his eyes wandered over the curve of her bottom where it showed below the hem of her tee shirt, and took the glass.

"Thanks, baby," he told her, and patted her bottom in dismissal.

She went back to the house, and in spite of the help she received from the dogs and the cats, she finished dusting the living room and cleaning the bathrooms and spare bedroom. She got out the vacuum cleaner and plugged it in, but actually using it proved to be a bit harder than she had thought, so she growled softly in frustration. Should she interupt her husband and ask for help? Should she just try to bull through and do it on her own? Should she give up for the day, and just be unhappy about the collection of critter fur that seemed to think it belonged on the carpet? She wasn't used to NOT being able to do her own damned housework!

Just then, Soltic came up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders. "Hi, baby. Go have a cup of coffee, and the Pink Kid and I will hit the floors for you."

She turned to face him, looking up, and he smiled down at her. "You radiate frustration, were you aware of that?"

"Jeez. I'm sorry," she muttered. He laughed and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her.

"You're fine," Soltic assured her. "But you have to ask for help sometimes. You know I've been standing here for a good five minutes, waiting to see what you would do." His hand slid gently down over her "sore spots" and rested there for a minute, as he said, his voice very serious, "I don't want my baby hurt. That means I'm not going to let you do anything silly to yourself. Now go have that coffee."

"Yes, sir," Morniel answered, still a little embarrassed. From the kitchen, she watched as Soltic and the Pink Kid quickly vacuumed the hall, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, and finally the kitchen tile. The Pink Kid wound the cord round the machine, grinned at Morniel, and after washing her hands at the kitchen sink, dived into the frige for her usual breakfast of half an artichoke and a can of diet soda.

Soltic came to Morniel and swatted her bottom. "Next time, ask for help. I'm not kidding. Okay?"

Again she answered softly, "Yes, sir."

"Oh, come on, Morniel, smile," he ordered, and then suddenly she did smile, and even giggled a bit. "That's better!" he told her.

"Thank you, Soltic," she answered, and was rewarded with another kiss. But this one wasn't a quick brush of his lips over her hair or forehead or mouth, this was a "bedroom kiss", and she melted against him as he deepened it. After a moment, he broke away, and smiled again.

"Now, let's work out," he ordered. She blushed, and they went to the spare room where the treadmill and the weights were kept. He put on a CD of what she called "bouncy music", and then changed into sweats and trainers. He handed her a pair of clean panties. "Put these on, I don't want my favourite spots rubbing on the carpet," he ordered, as he did every afternoon, and she did as she was told.

He stepped onto the treadmill, watching as she stretched. She used some ballet exercises, and incorporated her physical therapy exercises into her routine as well. Soltic watched to be sure she moved slowly, and followed her doctor's suggestions. When she stood up to do her standing exercises, he turned the treadmill up a notch so that he was now jogging, but he didn't take his eyes off of his baby as she used the huge blow-up ball to go through a series of physical therapy movements.

Finished with that, she looked longingly at the weight machine on the side of the room, but Soltic shook his head. Sighing, she said, "Well, all right." Soltic finished his run, turned the treadmill down to the lowest setting, and got off, gesturing her to the platform. With a slightly rebellious frown, she dialed the setting that the physical therapy team had recommended, and started a slow, plodding stroll, while Soltic, using the weights, again watched her carefully.

"Behave yourself," he said sharply at one point. Morniel blushed; out of pure habit, once her legs had warmed up, she had started to dial the treadmill up to more normal settings. "Sorry," she muttered.

"What was that?" he asked, and she repeated a little more clearly, "I'm sorry, Soltic."

"Okay, then," he nodded, but she was still a little ashamed of herself for forgetting to be careful.

After they were both finished, Soltic held out his hand. Morniel slipped the panties off and handed them to him. He grinned at her, and tucked them into his pocket. She blushed, but it always pleased her that he wanted her panties. It was romantic.

"Do you need help in the shower?"

She thought about it for a minute, because she knew that however much it might hurt her pride, or frustrate her to ask for help, she had to be honest with him, not only for health reasons.

"I'm not sure," she said finally.

"Okay then, I'll come with you and watch," he decided. She nodded, not quite happy about this, but realising that what the hell, she WAS his and he DID love her, and this was his way of keeping her safe. She got her favourite green towel and her bathrobe, and turned on the shower, letting it come to a nice warm spray as she pulled off her tee shirt. She held the assist-bar installed on the shower wall in one hand, and then stepped into the tub, pulling the plastic fish-printed curtain so that the spray wouldn't get the entire room wet, and quickly wet down her hair, then lathered it. She let the warm water rinse over her and then rinsed her hair. As she moved, she felt Soltic's hands in her hair along with hers, helping to rinse the bubbles away, and she dropped her arms, resting a little, as he finished rinsing her hair himself. Then his hands withdrew, and she washed the rest of herself.

She reached for the pink razor, and started to take care of her bikini area, but, because her tummy was so stiff still, she couldn't really curl up enough to see herself. Frustrated, she leaned against the shower wall and tried again, but still couldn't see or really reach comfortably. Just then, Soltic's hands pushed aside the curtain again, and he took the razor from her.

"Spread a little, baby," he directed, and she did so. He ran the razor quickly but carefully over the crevices where her thighs met her body, then over her venus mound, then, using the fingers of his other hand to spread her skin a bit, he took care of the area on either side of her opening, leaving what they both called her "landing strip" nicely showing in the middle of the bare area. "There you go, baby," he said, and withdrew again.

Blushing a bit, she rinsed herself again, and then turned off the water. Soltic held her fluffy towel in one hand, and took her upper arm with the other, to help her step out of the slippery tub. He wrapped the towel around her and kissed her head, and she looked up at him.

"Thanks, Soltic," she said, and he smiled and gave her a big kiss.

"That's my baby," he answered. "It's okay to ask for help, Morniel!"

Just then, the door burst open. Morniel hadn't closed it all the way, to allow the shower steam to escape, and of course the dogs had come looking for Mommy and Daddy. Tails wagging, tongues out, they swarmed into the bathroom, followed by the Pink Kid, who protested that she had tried to keep them with her! Morniel and Soltic laughed.

"So much for private time!" Soltic smiled, and wrapped his free arm around the younger woman too. The three of them, trailed by the dogs, left the bathroom.

Long, wasn't it? And guess what, none of it is made up! These are real events that took place last week, in a real D/s TPE house!

So is it all storybook? Hell yes... Just sometimes the story is from a comic book, and sometimes it's from a Harlequine Romance novel.
Morniel
A Way of Life

#14 User is offline   lil.red.ridinghood Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:In no particular order: <br />Swing Dance, Erotic Dance, Sensation Play, Theater, Environmental Education, Inquiry Method, Editing Video, Pets, Submission, Love, Passion, Community, Fraggle Rock, TwoBigMeanies, Bottoming Skills, Topping Skills, Stockings, Corsets, Costuming, Lighting Design, Crafting, Erotic Fiction, Socially and Environmentally Sustainable Choices, Sexual Freedom, Adult-community education,

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

Morniel,
As you might imagine, you have a lot of empathy from me on the surgery recovery/asking for help front. I about popped out of my skin when I realized I could finally kneel at Max's feet again last night.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Red

#15 User is offline   Morniel Icon

• Active Contibutor
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:04 AM

View Postlil.red.ridinghood, on Oct 24 2008, 04:57 PM, said:

Morniel,
As you might imagine, you have a lot of empathy from me on the surgery recovery/asking for help front. I about popped out of my skin when I realized I could finally kneel at Max's feet again last night.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Red

Red! you know it, sister... Ain't it cool when it finally all gets better at last? *huggles you*
Morniel
A Way of Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users